Serving all Southwest Florida locations: 239-274-5795
Licensed & Insured CAC181594
A full load of wet clothes contains about a half gallon of water. Lint is created from the clothes as water is removed during the drying process. This lint will build up in crevices deep down inside the lint filter trap, and all along the dryer vent hose. At the end of the day, your dryer is the number 1 source of fire in the home.
In 1999 the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (USCPC) developed a report called the “Report on Electric and Gas Clothes Dryers.” In that report they determined that of the 15,000 fires studied in one year, electric dryers were over 2.5 times more likely to be the cause of the fire than gas dryers. Fires originated most frequently from two places: dryer venting and the lint trap.
Schedule your Dryer Vent Cleaning Today call 239-274-5795
Don't let this happen to your home
Warning signs that dangerous lint build up is occurring in your dryer and venting system?
Symptoms may include:
- Clothes take longer and longer to dry.
- Clothes don't fully dry.
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle.
- The outside of dryer gets very hot.
- The outside exhaust vent flapper does not open very much indicating
low exhaust velocity.
- Laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually.
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room.